Director – Strategy, Markets & Clients
Benita Husband is the NDY Director of Strategy, Markets & Clients, and a member of NDY’s Group Executive.
Benita’s role focuses on developing and implementing strategies that promote client centricity and business growth. This includes:
- Implementation of our strategic framework, including business planning
- Ensuring that the central focus of our activities is to create value for our clients
- Investing in growth and improvement across all levels of the business
- Project Direction for some of our Key client projects.
Benita works closely with each of our markets leaders, to help grow and align their work with our key client program, and to facilitate growth through our new international Tetra Tech partners, Glumac and Cosentini Associates.
Benita is passionate about Diversity & Inclusion, Benita actively participates in programs internally and externally that encourage more young people to consider careers in STEM, particularly those from under-represented demographics, such as young women.
Prior to joining NDY, Benita enjoyed a successful career as a consultant engineer, working her way up as a graduate to Technical Director and Executive Project Leader for the CEO, before accepting her current role as Director of Strategy & Clients at NDY.
Over her career, Benita has directly contributed to several landmark projects around the globe, including:
- MCG new Northern Stand
- King Hamad General Hospital, Bahrain
- Australian Embassy, Jakarta
Benita is a member of the Victorian Division Committee for Engineers Australia, the Building Regulation Advisory Committee, and a science ambassador for Museum Victoria’s Scienceworks.