Director – Strategy & Clients
Benita Husband is the NDY Director of Strategy & Clients, and a member of NDY’s Group Executive.
Benita’s role focuses on developing and implementing strategies that promote client centricity and business growth. This includes:
- Implementation of our strategic framework, including business planning
- Ensuring that the central focus of our activities is to create value for our clients
- Investing in growth and improvement across all levels of the business
- Project Direction for some of our Key client projects.
Benita is passionate about Diversity & Inclusion, Benita actively participates in programs internally and externally that encourage more young people to consider careers in STEM, particularly those from under-represented demographics, such as young women.
Prior to joining NDY, Benita enjoyed a successful career as a consultant engineer, working her way up as a graduate to Technical Director and Executive Project Leader for the CEO, before accepting her current role as Director of Strategy & Clients at NDY.
Over her career, Benita has directly contributed to several landmark projects around the globe, including:
- MCG new Northern Stand
- King Hamad General Hospital, Bahrain
- Australian Embassy, Jakarta
Benita is a member of the Victorian Division Committee for Engineers Australia, the Building Regulation Advisory Committee, and a science ambassador for Museum Victoria’s Scienceworks.