Global Director – Sustainability
Tony is the Global Director Sustainability, Norman Disney & Young and works worldwide across all NDY offices and market sectors. He is the company’s key strategist for Sustainability.
Tony is a founding Director and immediate past Chair of the Green Building Council of Australia. He was an elected Director of the World Green Building Council (2006 – 2012) and was the Chair for three years between 2008 – 2011. Tony is also a trustee of the Sustainable Melbourne Fund, an initiative of the Melbourne City Council created to accelerate the retro-fitting of existing buildings by making funding available to building owners.
He is a also Chair of the Energy Efficiency Council and was recently presented with a World Green Building Council (WorldGBC) Chairman’s Award for 2014 at the WorldGBC Congress in São Paulo, Brazil.
Tony was recently appointed as an Industry Professor at Deakin University, where he is working with the faculty of Science, Engineering and the Built Environment.
- Energy Efficiency Council: current President
- Australian Green Building Council: founding non-executive Director and immediate past Chair
- World Green Building Council: past Chair Australian Building Codes Board (2000-2012)
- Sustainable Melbourne Fund Board of Trustees (current)
- Deakin University School of Engineering Advisory Board: current Deputy Chair
- Deakin University School of Architecture and Building Advisory Board: past Chair
- National Occupational Licensing Authority (current)