Global Director – Sustainability
Tony is the Global Director Sustainability, Norman Disney & Young and works worldwide across all NDY offices and market sectors. He is the company’s key strategist for Sustainability.
Tony is a founding Director and immediate past Chair of the Green Building Council of Australia. He was an elected Director of the World Green Building Council (2006 – 2012) and was the Chair for three years between 2008 – 2011. Tony is also a trustee of the Sustainable Melbourne Fund, an initiative of the Melbourne City Council created to accelerate the retro-fitting of existing buildings by making funding available to building owners.
He is a also Chair of the Energy Efficiency Council and was recently presented with a World Green Building Council (WorldGBC) Chairman’s Award for 2014 at the WorldGBC Congress in São Paulo, Brazil.
- Energy Efficiency Council: current President
- Australian Green Building Council: founding non-executive Director and immediate past Chair
- World Green Building Council: past Chair Australian Building Codes Board (2000-2012)
- Sustainable Melbourne Fund Board of Trustees (current)
- Deakin University School of Engineering Advisory Board: current Deputy Chair
- Deakin University School of Architecture and Building Advisory Board: past Chair
- National Occupational Licensing Authority (current)