Infinity Data CentresWest London, United Kingdom
NDY designed the Infinity SDC data centre at Hayes, West London. The facility utilised an existing building to provide 6,000 sq m of net technical area over two floors. The facility operates at a PUE of 1.3 utilising a combination of technologies. The facility provided a very high level of security.
Other design exercises for Infinity include:
- 6,000 sq m (net technical) data centre at Romford including a 2MW CCHP facility.
- 6,600 sq m (net technical) data centre on a compact site with a chiller/hybrid cooler cooling solution.
- 9,400 sq m facility part direct/indirect cooling, part chiller/hybrid cooler.
Features and Innovations:
- The existing building constraints influenced the types of solution that could be provided.
- Cooling is achieved via direct/indirect cooling for perimeter halls and a chilled water hybrid cooler solution for internal halls.
- High efficiency self-scaling UPS systems match their capacity to the load to maximise efficiency and “pay as you grow” over the project life.
- An integrated communications network was deployed to provide a robust, secure, flexible IT solution for all data centre services.