Market Leader – Communications, Sydney Office
- Develop ICT/Communications discipline profile in current and adjacent market sectors
- Technical development of a growing team
- Quality assurance and verification (QA, WHS, EMS)
Our people are key to our success. They are experts on understanding the specific requirements of diverse industries and project types. This depth of talent and experience across our international footprint allows NDY to undertake the most challenging projects, and to deliver successful commercial, environmental and technical outcomes.
We foster collaborative and long-term relationships with clients, and recognise that the foundation of these relationships is trust. We earn this client trust by being reliable, responsive and commercially astute with our advice.
Our successful approach is based on listening to our clients and understanding their business. We look to embrace client requirements by understanding how our advice and designs will provide best value to their projects.
Whilst our technical, documentation and consulting abilities are first class, we embrace our role as an innovator, and not a follower, of trends. We fund research and development activities in all key NDY services and support our people on the journey of continual professional development.
Our people embody the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct and look to implement best practice solutions in sustainable design, for the long-term resilience of projects.
Talented individuals look to join the NDY group because they want to be a part of a highly regarded brand, and because they want to work with the best clients on meaningful projects across international locations.
The prospect of working alongside industry thought leaders, our technical excellence, and our industry-leading approach to corporate social responsibility, makes NDY a beacon for top tier talent.
About the Position
This role applies strong business development and technical expertise in ICT/Communications consulting, with a view to ensuring our solutions are the best for the client and for NDY. Strong leadership will develop and grow our offering, across the NDY global business.
- Maintain and improve profitability for projects / discipline in line with budgetary targets.
- Assist with changes and advise where required to answer design queries.
- Involvement from project confirmation to completion of design.
- Ensure QA procedures are followed, including maintaining project packs.
- Develop a thorough understanding of available design guides, standard specifications, standard drawings, technical memos and software programs.
- Carry out design reviews progressively as the design develops and provide guidance for Project Engineers. Provide design verification.
- Co-ordinate with the Project Co-ordinator to arrange Design Review meetings for complex projects.
- Projects proceed in a logical sequence based on sound concepts which meet the client’s requirements and abortive work is minimised.
- Compliance with the Quality System, Procedures and Management Systems.
- A process of continual improvement is in hand. Errors and omissions on projects are identified and steps taken to eliminate future occurrences. Such steps include:
* Where the issue relates to an individual, provide guidance and on the job training.
* Where issues are arising with several staff, assist the Office Executive in implementing training.
* Identify any changes required to NDY systems and initiate SFI’s (QA, standard specification, standard drawings, technical memos, design guides, calculation programs and spreadsheets.
- Responsible for direct client engagement, and building client relationships, primarily related to ICT / Communications consulting (but not limited to).
- Identify project opportunities, develop bid strategy, prepare fee proposals, and actively seek to win ICT / Communications consultancy engagements, in line with the strategy.
- Support Market Directors, the Global Specialist Group, and Project Leaders in preparing proposals and interviews, requiring specialist ICT / Communications consultancy.
- Actively participate in networking, including attendance/speaking at conferences to build market profile and NDY client base.
- Responsible for co-ordinating activities with the Project Leader, Project Engineer, Section Manager and Project Director for each project.
- Take responsibility for the training of Project Engineers. If you have direct reports, you will also be accountable for:
- Demonstrate supportive leadership and team management. Thoroughly induct new starters, set performance objectives aligned to office and group goals, conduct performance reviews and hold regular 1 on 1 feedback, coaching and developmental discussions.
- Pro-actively manage performance, conduct, interpersonal and Work Health & Safety (WHS) issues in a timely manner in line with NDY’s policies and procedures as they are amended from time to time.
Qualifications & Certifications:
- A relevant qualification combined with equivalent training and experience.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 10 years technical experience (having managed a variety of projects across the full systems development lifecycle and responsibility for delivering large and complex projects.
- Previous experience in understanding NDY management systems (QA, WHS, EMS).
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels including a proven ability to communicate with technical staff across multiple disciplines.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to lead and affect change.
- Ability to exercise substantial initiative and high level judgment and to work independently and in a team to meet objectives.
- Well-developed problem solving skills.
- Provide technical & training/mentoring to engineering staff.