Electrical Engineer (Mission Critical), London Office
- London, UK office.
- Get exposure to varied project deliverables.
- Key role delivering high profile Mission Critical and Mobile Network Jobs.
Our people are key to our success. They are experts on understanding the specific requirements of diverse industries and project types. This depth of talent and experience across our international footprint allows NDY to undertake the most challenging projects, and to deliver successful commercial, environmental and technical outcomes.
We foster collaborative and long-term relationships with clients, and recognise that the foundation of these relationships is trust. We earn this client trust by being reliable, responsive and commercially astute with our advice.
Our successful approach is based on listening to our clients and understanding their business. We look to embrace client requirements by understanding how our advice and designs will provide best value to their projects.
Whilst our technical, documentation and consulting abilities are first class, we embrace our role as an innovator, and not a follower, of trends. We fund research and development activities in all key NDY services and support our people on the journey of continual professional development.
Our people embody the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct and look to implement best practice solutions in sustainable design, for the long-term resilience of projects.
Talented individuals look to join the NDY group because they want to be a part of a highly regarded brand, and because they want to work with the best clients on meaningful projects across international locations.
The prospect of working alongside industry thought leaders, our technical excellence, and our industry-leading approach to corporate social responsibility, makes NDY a beacon for top tier talent.
About the Position
In this full-time permanent position, you will be part of the Mechanical team in the London office and reporting to the Mission Critical Manager. The role will cover various sectors including, but not limited to Data Centres, Mobile Networks and Laboratories.
As a Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Electrical Engineering for Mission Critical projects.
- Co-ordination of mechanical design with other building services disciplines and with external parties such as architect or structural engineer.
- Participating in developing the projects.
- Participating in project activities including design and documentation.
- Ensuring that NDY’s Quality System is implemented and maintained on projects.
- Designing large scale projects up to RIBA Stage 4A.
- Writing reports, specifications, schedules and calculations.
- Taking part in personal and professional development training as required.
- Participating in Performance Management Process and maintenance of individual Thrive assessment and development tool.
- Developing Project Co-ordination skills in line with work opportunities.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have at least 5 years engineering experience in the field of Electrical Building Design Services.
- Have a recognised Electrical Engineering qualification.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with large scale data centres and/or mobile networks.
Ideally you will have:
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels including a proven ability to communicate with technical staff across multiple disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with clients.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV to Eve Hewitt via email to E.Hewitt@ndy.com. Please put “Electrical Engineer (Mission Critical)” as the Subject/Title of your email.