Application Support IT Analyst, Sydney Office
- Deltek Vision ERP support
- Experience preferable in business intelligence software such as Tableau and in MS SQL Server
- Support Level 2
Our people are key to our success. They are experts on understanding the specific requirements of diverse industries and project types. This depth of talent and experience across our international footprint allows NDY to undertake the most challenging projects, and to deliver successful commercial, environmental and technical outcomes.
We foster collaborative and long-term relationships with clients, and recognise that the foundation of these relationships is trust. We earn this client trust by being reliable, responsive and commercially astute with our advice.
Our successful approach is based on listening to our clients and understanding their business. We look to embrace client requirements by understanding how our advice and designs will provide best value to their projects.
Whilst our technical, documentation and consulting abilities are first class, we embrace our role as an innovator, and not a follower, of trends. We fund research and development activities in all key NDY services and support our people on the journey of continual professional development.
Our people embody the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct and look to implement best practice solutions in sustainable design, for the long-term resilience of projects.
Talented individuals look to join the NDY group because they want to be a part of a highly regarded brand, and because they want to work with the best clients on meaningful projects across international locations.
The prospect of working alongside industry thought leaders, our technical excellence, and our industry-leading approach to corporate social responsibility, makes NDY a beacon for top tier talent.
About the Position
The Application Support Analyst will be responsible for the support of Deltek Vision, an ERP application used globally by NDY, NDY is part of the Tetra Tech group of companies. Key stakeholders include Finance, HR, project leaders, and general management.
You will be required to:
- Liaise with other IT administrators and frontline IT support staff throughout the Tetra Tech group.
- Provide strong leadership in managing the application, providing “hands-on” end user support, improving end user’s knowledge, and improving our level of documentation. Day to day duties will be managed by the local Group Systems Manager.
- Work with IT support staff to address Vision-related help desk queries.
- Report status on active Vision-related issues and projects to local management and IT leadership as required.
- Log user issues and system enhancement requests with Deltek and Smart Software.
- Support Finance Vision processes and reports.
System Administration Duties:
- Perform maintenance on staff accounts – add, remove and modify Vision accounts as necessary.
- Manage security features to protect confidential information while allowing appropriate access to staff.
- Vision configuration including alerts, job queues, dashboards, invoice templates, reports, screen layouts, user defined fields, and accounting functions.
- Management of approvals and other workflows.
- Management of the Process server – queues, scheduled jobs, other process server actions.
- Monitor Reporting usage (duration, bottlenecks, drop outs).
- EFT configuration and liaising with banks on formats / file rec should there be a system or bank change.
- Audit, update and maintain software and other license inventory for tracking, vendor compliance and management purposes.
- Develop new custom reports in Tableau.
- Technical advice on the implementation of new software features.
- Understand current user behaviour and recommend process and system improvements.
- Research new enhancements and present recommendations on major hardware and software upgrades.
Quality & Compliance:
- Ensure NDY’s Quality System is implemented and maintained.
- Ensure QA procedures are developed and implemented as required.
- Work with Corporate IT to enhance existing policies and develop new policies as agreed with IT management.
Client Service and Driving Performance:
- Meet regularly with local management to assess ongoing projects, prioritise work and plan future development.
- Attend and contribute to technology meetings with local management and the various IT Groups.
- Manage contractors and employees that may be assigned to tasks under your control
- Identify areas where training may assist either individuals or the group and assist in internal training programs as required.
- Provide training and opportunities for learning systems to all technical, professional and administrative staff. Produce training material as directed, this will include but will not be limited to written, visual, audio and other material as required.
- Provide on-the-job training and/or mentoring to junior staff, graduates and new/existing staff as required in new and existing systems and procedures. Take part in personal and professional training as required. Maintain technical certification.
Qualifications & Certifications:
- Professional certifications as appropriate.
- Industry accreditation or relevant tertiary qualifications.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of SQL and databases, experience preferable in business intelligence software such as Tableau and in MS SQL Server.
- Demonstrated experience and strong working knowledge with standard software applications, including MS Office and Windows. Ability to use advanced computer functions. Ability to manipulate, analyse and interpret data.
- Experience with Finance/Accounting systems.
- Ability to learn quickly and operate without direct supervision and maintain knowledge of current trends in the specific field.
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to plan, prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Highly developed written and verbal interpersonal communication skills and a professional approach and presentation to provide outstanding service to a wide range of stakeholders and internal customers.
- Ability to work autonomously and remain calm under high pressure situations.
- Ability to plan, prioritise work and meet required deadlines
- Work and communicate with a wide range of people – peers, vendors and staff members.
- Consistently demonstrate professional, positive, and approachable attitude/demeanour and discretion with the ability to handle confidential information.
- Familiarity with support and basic troubleshooting of personal computers, servers and network equipment.
Please apply by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 19, 2018.