Senior Project Engineer (Health), Melbourne Office
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
- Melbourne & Sydney locations
- Lead clients, projects & teams within the Health market
- Flexible working arrangements
Our people are key to our success. They are experts on understanding the specific requirements of diverse industries and project types. This depth of talent and experience across our international footprint allows NDY to undertake the most challenging projects, and to deliver successful commercial, environmental and technical outcomes.
We foster collaborative and long-term relationships with clients, and recognise that the foundation of these relationships is trust. We earn this client trust by being reliable, responsive and commercially astute with our advice.
Our successful approach is based on listening to our clients and understanding their business. We look to embrace client requirements by understanding how our advice and designs will provide best value to their projects.
Whilst our technical, documentation and consulting abilities are first class, we embrace our role as an innovator, and not a follower, of trends. We fund research and development activities in all key NDY services and support our people on the journey of continual professional development.
Our people embody the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct and look to implement best practice solutions in sustainable design, for the long-term resilience of projects.
Talented individuals look to join the NDY group because they want to be a part of a highly regarded brand, and because they want to work with the best clients on meaningful projects across international locations.
The prospect of working alongside industry thought leaders, our technical excellence, and our industry-leading approach to corporate social responsibility, makes NDY a beacon for top tier talent.
About the Position
Reporting to the Market Sector Leader – Health, this full-time position primarily works independently applying deep technical knowledge and skills on large /complex projects and may also be involved in mentoring less experienced team members, acting as a Project Leader, and/or managing a small team.
As the Senior Project Engineer – Health, you will be responsible for:
- The delivery of building services from design through to construction within the Health market
- Leading projects responsible for the delivery of medium and large sized single and multi-disciplinary projects
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and implement the group’s strategy
- Collaborating with Project Leaders and Directors, you will deploy resources across the business to deliver value for money outcomes for our clients
- Actively engage in improving the quality and value of our service offering across the business
- Improving the financial, technical and reputational success of NDY’s Health offering.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 5 years relevant professional engineering experience across the full project lifecycle and responsibility for delivering projects
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate information of a complex nature both verbally and in writing with all stakeholders across multiple disciplines including colleagues and clients
- Ability to lead, manage and affect change and handle ambiguity
- A relevant tertiary qualification combined with equivalent training, accreditation and experience
- Ability to lead, manage and affect change and handle ambiguity.
You will be results driven and have a proactive attitude through working with multiple stakeholders in a complex environment. Managing varied and conflicting demands to meet agreed standards and timelines will come naturally to you as an inspired leader.
For a confidential discussion about this position, please call Alex Rodger on 0466 770 099, or alternatively, apply by submitting your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15/04/2019. Please put “Senior Project Engineer – Health” as the email subject.